Wednesday 28 December 2011

Out in public again

This time I plucked up the courage to let myself be seen. I actually got dressed in my underwear and even put on make up and nail polish before going out of the house. I drove to a nearby gateway and completed the dressing before driving as a female about 400 yards to a layby where I got out of the car.


I waited, pretending to phone, whilst a number of cars came by but lost my nerve when a car pulled into the layby so I got in the car and drove away.
I planned to drive a little way and change but could not find anywhere suitable and ended up driving through a village dressed as a female. I was worried about having to stop but when I did the couple walking past didn't even give me a second look.
Eventually I found somewhere quieter and stopped to change. However I took the opportunity to film a little more before changing.




For those of you with Google Earth I started here 52°50'38.36"N 0°47'36.70"W and then I drove 4 miles to here 52°53'28.23"N 0°49'27.49"W

No comments:

Post a Comment