Thursday 1 December 2011

Bondage dares

I have tried one bondage dare and enjoyed it so I want to do some more. After a search I came across timers to water your garden. They connect to your tap and you can set them to come on after a certain period of time.
I plan to adapt one so I can put it above my head or via a pipe in my clothes then chain myself up with a padlock and the key in a block of ice. Will the ice melt first and release the key or will I get a mess on my clothes?
Depending on how brave I feel will determine what I wear and what kind of mess I use. Obviously the safest is water but not my style. Kids poster paint, custard, soup and sauce are all contenders. However for the ultimate thrill something like gloss paint would be fun.
Have to wait and see on the day. First thing is to buy a timer and see if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment