Saturday 22 February 2014

Thinning out the wardrobe

Now this is not something most crossdressers do but I enjoy it and some of my fans enjoy it. So every so often I destroy my clothes. Here are some pictures from a recent session. However I didn't just pick certain clothes. I picked out four outfits and let one of my fans choose what I would wear. I then put some decisions in envelopes. There were enough 'KEEP' and enough 'DESTROY' to see me through my clothes. there were also four extra bonuses marked 'DESTROY A BRA', DESTROY SOME KNICKERS', 'DESTROY A BLOUSE' and 'DESTROY A SKIRT'
Here is the outfit my fan chose. A white linen blouse, a faux leather skirt, a new matching bra and knickers, suspender belt, stockings and black high heels.





Here we go with the first envelope to decide the fate of the blouse. 


And the decision is it must be destroyed. My fan had also asked that anything that was chosen had to be completely destroyed so once it was off I then cut or tore it to pieces.





Next was one of the bonuses and a pair of new black lace knickers get destroyed.




The skirt was the first thing to be kept. A small victory. The shoes were next and they too were going to be cut to pieces. A nice pair of peep toe heels were no more.



The bra was next and it also didn't survive.



The knickers survived the destruction but they were now no longer part of a set. The stockings were destroyed but they quite often go anyway.



Sadly the suspender belt was next to go. Shame because they are getting more difficult to find in shops and getting more expensive as well.



My trouble is I don't know when to stop and so with lots of envelopes left I decided to get dressed again. Another new set of undies to start.


Then a black dress and tights.


The first envelope to be picked was to destroy a blouse so a nice cotton blouse was cut up.




The dress was saved but the next envelope was to destroy a bra. Now to be fair this was an old one but I had lost a lot of clothes already.




The tights were the next to go but I really love destroying them anyway.


the bra was next and it survived the onslaught. Then came the envelope to destroy a skirt. This was one I bought especially to film getting torn on barbed wire. The session didn't work so it was only right it got destroyed now.




Although the bra had survived the knickers weren't so lucky and so another set of undies lose one item.



No comments:

Post a Comment