Thursday 14 February 2013

Mud Trap

 I wanted to get muddy but hadn't much time so I came up with this idea. First of all I dug a hole in the front garden.



Then I used the jet wash to turn the earth into runny mud. Then I added back the earth a little at a time and kept using the jet wash until the hole was full.



 Then just the addition of a few leaves makes the whole thing invisible!


Then along comes an unsuspecting girl. Not only was this daring as I was right by the front fence and anyone walking along or driving past could see me but I was turned on because I had spent ages ironing all the layers of the skirt especially to get it dirty. Strange I know but I love the nice new feel.


 This is the moment when those lovely cream heels disappear.


 Oh dear she seems to have got her feet dirty!


 And now her skirt.



 I hadn't planned on any more but I couldn't resist it so after cleaning up I put on a pair of fur lined boots and a pair of my wife's office trousers.

 
And here goes that outfit into the mud




 Oh dear what a mess she's in.


No comments:

Post a Comment