Thursday 14 February 2013

Outdoor Fashion

For those of you who read my previous blog you will know I had a run in with the police so when I decided to dress for a walk in the countryside who is the first car to pass?


 Still I wasn't dressed outrageously at all. A nice winter coat and boots.


 Underneath a silk skirt my wife bought for me (long story) and a jumper.


 Then on to a new location wearing the same coat and boots.


 But this time a noce new basque and lace knickers.



Same location but now a satin blouse, skinny jeans and strappy heels.




 Deciding to show you my new undies I started to strip when I looked to my right
to see a man walking a dog only about twenty yards away. A quick return to the car and away.

 At the final location I did get a little more undressed and at least you can see the nice floral underwear.


 However a car appeared behind me and I lost my bottle and headed back to the safety of the car.



2 comments:

  1. Just a visitor from Germany2 June 2013 at 16:47

    Is this forbidden in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no law against crossdressing in the UK

    ReplyDelete