Thursday 4 October 2012

Shorts

I bought some shorts and took them with me, along with some other clothes, with the plan of getting wet. The first stop proved a waste of time but it was a very quiet road so I decided to go for a walk in the new shorts.
No sooner had I changed than cars, vans and bicycles appeared. I'm pretty certain at least one cyclist saw me but from a distance.




I moved on to my second spot which was much better. It was on a busy road so I had to wait to get under the bridge and I didn't dare venture far into daylight. The water was nice and cold but not deep enough for my liking. Although I had more sets of clothes with me I just used the one.
Sooner or later I'll find a deep stream.










The shorts can be seen here
The swimming can be seen here

No comments:

Post a Comment