Friday 12 October 2012

Grocery delivery

I was so turned on one day but had to wait for our groceries to be delivered. First proper try of online shopping. Whilst waiting I got more and more arounsed and decided to dress to greet the delivery man or woman.


 Talk about nervous. I paced back and forth for some time.




 I even went outside dressed.


 And opened the gate to look down the road to see if he or she was coming.


 Unfortunately my nerves got the better of me and I took off the wig, blouse and skirt and replaced them with jeans and sweatshirt.



 I ket the undies on though as you can see. The delivery man is just outside the window with the boxes.


 Unfortunately he stayed on the doorstep so I had no chance to flash the camera when he came in. I think I should have removed my boobs as he kept looking at my chest. Here he is just going.


Maybe next time the nerves will hold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment